I'm kicking off my second FANMADE DIGIMON REDRAWING/REVAMPING PROJECT
I'm working in "reverse order" this time, so I'm starting from the newest digimon, which is Furturmon.
This is not my priority project at all right now, so don't expect like, several in a row. I work on these along other things, so they just pop out whenever I finish them, no big buffer built up or anything. I don't know how long it'll take, but slowly and steadily I aim to finish all of them. B<
Without further ado, let's get into commenting this. I can delete this blabber about project announcments later.
Furturmon is a demon digimon, and his evoline is based on Goetia demons. I guess PrinceAsmodaimon is one of my weirdest digimon designs, but he was originally designed to be a villain in DXT1, so he was supposed to look scary. 8'''D His current evoline is the result of the evil and villanous PrinceAsmodaimon's data reformatting and forming into a digiegg that hatched into Pahomon. So they're not like, evil masterminds anymore, just jerks. Also, about the designs, they're loosely based on the physical descriptions of the demons they're named after, mostly.
Special thanks for
for helping me out with Caacrinomon's design~
Pahomon – Pirmon – Furturmon – Caacrinomon – Asmodaimon – PrinceAsmodaimon
Partner(s) - Sarah Renner.
Featured in - DigiXros Tournament (one of the main villains), DigiXros Tournament 2 (Sarah’s partner).
Name Origin: Finnish. Paholainen = devil, includes the diminutive –nen.
Level: Baby I.
- Horn Horn Attack – tiny horn bump attack.
Personality: Mischievous little thing. Enjoys causing trouble.
Trivia: Tiny digimon related to demon-like digimon. It’s not evil, but it’s a bit ill-behaved.
Name Origin: Finnish. Piru = devil; written with a capital P it can also refer to The Devil, but if the diminutive –nen is added, pirulainen means imp or lesser devil.
Level: Baby II.
- Heckfire – hurls his tiny fireball at the foe. A new one appears between his horns with a 3-second delay.
Personality: Similar to Furturmon, though more childish. He seems to get a lot of fun out of pulling pranks.
Trivia: Mischievous Lesser-type digimon. The flame burning between its horns is a sign of it being related to powerful demon digimon, though it’s not impressive on its own.
Name Origin: Demonology. Furfur (also spelled "Furtur") is the 34th demon in Ars Goetia, a Count of Hell ruling over 29 legions of demons.
Type: Small Devil.
Family: Nightmare Soldiers.
- Thundering Fist - punches the foe with electrically charged fists.
- Sky High Bolt - flies up and does a flip in the air, forming a ball of electricity in his hand and throws this lightning mass at the foe.
- Love Potion no. 34 - rotates his hips seductively and winks, activating a mind-affecting spell that attempts to make the foe fall in love. If successful, the foe loses all their will to fight for a short while because of all the love in the air. Has a better chance of not failing if the target could actually consider Furturmon to be attractive.
Personality: Dramatic, flashy and flamboyant, Furturmon is almost constantly in high spirits and often giggles seemingly for no reason. He has no sense of personal space and likes touching others, though mostly he means no harm. He has an extremely dirty sense of humour, though. He enjoys giving his friends and extended acquaintances weird nicknames. He enjoys loafing around and is fairly lazy and comfort-seeking when it's not about battling, and often he wouldn't really like to battle either unless Sarah ordered him to do so.
Trivia: Demon-like little digimon with feathery wings capable of flight, it hatched from a Digitama formed out of the defeated PrinceAsmodaimon's data. Though it's a Virus type and a Small Devil digimon, it seems to have lost all of PrinceAsmodaimon's world destruction intentions after it was reconstructed. Though it's mischievous, it's mostly harmless, and despite being a devil-digimon, it could be considered "a good digimon".
Name Origin: Demonology. Glasya-Labolas (one of the alternative spellings being “Caacrinolaas”) is the 25th demon in Ars Goetia, a President and Earl of Hell commanding over 36 legions of demons.
Type: Demon Beast.
Family: Nightmare Soldiers.
- Manslaughter - bites the foe down hard with his fangs, aiming for vital parts. For a simple biting attack, it seems to cause critical damage fairly often.
- Struck By Lightning – forms a mass of crackling electricity between his horns, shooting a precise lightning bolt at the foe.
- Bloodshed Fang – bites the foe, absorbing their energy through the wounds, restoring his own health.
Personality: Basically the same as Furturmon, though he seems to respect people’s personal space more in this form, sticking more to verbal teasing. He’s also a bit less lazy, and more active in this form, though he’s still not mega big on fighting.
Trivia: Demon Beast digimon resembling a horned hound, Caacrinomon is a fast digimon both on land and in the air. It is both agile and strong, but its body is somewhat fragile. Despite being a Demon Beast type, it’s generally not an evil digimon, but it seems to have developed a taste for blood.
Name Origin: Demonology. Asmodai or Asmodeus is a king of demons, the 32nd demon in Ars Goetia, and one of the seven princes of Hell, being the prince of Lust.
Type: Fallen Angel.
Family: Nightmare Soldiers.
- Death and Decay - breathes out dark smoke clouds with corrosive power; the digimon breathing them keep on suffering from increasing damage as long as they breathe the smoke in.
- Vital Elixir - wounds the foe with anything (preferably his fangs) and proceeds to absorb energy from wounded foes, restoring his own health.
- Fallen Storm - bats his wings rapidly, sending powerful gusts of wind, powered up with slight electric charge, at the foe.
- Hallel Cross - holds his palm open and a magic circle forms out of crackling electricity, quickly rearranging into the form of a cross, and a cross-shaped electrically charged energy arch is sent flying at the foe.
Personality: Similar to Furturmon, though Asmodaimon is a lot more about teasing others and inappropriate touching, especially admiring very masculine digimon a little bit too up close and personal. He will certainly give compliments (and not-so-nice words too) to people and mon of all sexes and genders, though. He's also a lot more eager to battle than lazy Furturmon. He has a tendency to get a little trigger happy in fights and can go a little too far, but not on purpose, only because he tends to lose himself when he's having too much fun. He doesn't try to murder anyone on purpose.
Trivia: New form of Asmodaimon that was born out of stored memory data inside Furturmon, a result of Furturmon Super Evolving instead of as a DigiXros between Mephistomon and Matadormon. Though it is a Fallen Angel type digimon, it seems to not have the same kind of murderous instincts as PrinceAsmodaimon had. It can absorb data and uses wind and electric attacks.
Name Origin: English and Demonology. Prince refers to its status as one of the seven princes of Hell. Asmodai or Asmodeus is a king of demons, the 32nd demon in Ars Goetia, and one of the seven princes of Hell, being the prince of Lust.
Type: Demon Lord.
Family: Nightmare Soldiers, Dark Area.
- Carnal Lust - physically attacks the foe by charging at them with super speed and chomping down with the Dragon head's fangs. This attack has a high critical hit ratio.
- Die For My Love – absorbs the foe’s energy out of any wounds they have suffered. If he proceeds to fully heal himself, he might suck his victim dry, since his own body is made up of such a huge mass of data. Also, exactly because his body is such a huge mass of data, healing himself with this attack is pretty slow.
- Twisted Fantasy - lets out horrible, ear-splitting cries out of the Dragon, Ox and Ram heads, and shoots wide beams of dark energy out of all of them, either into several directions, or rotates the Ox and Ram heads forward to focus on one specific point.
- Dreaming Of You - breathes dark clouds of smoke out of his main mouth, causing the foe breathing the smoke in to hallucinate about their worst nightmares.
Personality: Fairly similar to Asmodaimon, PrinceAsmodaimon is still oddly enough a cheerful, flamboyant creature admiring especially masculine digimon’s good looks. He’s pretty prone to going trigger-happy in this form, but it’s mostly because this form isn’t really used outside battle situations, considering how inconvenient it is in everyday situations.
Trivia: A Demon Lord digimon from the depths of the Dark Area, it’s a horrible, powerful monster. It tried to destroy the entire Digital World in the past, but its data has since been reformatted. Despite its scary looks, it’s mostly not a threat, yet its battle capacity should never be underestimated. Were it to become a demon in heart again, the Digital World could very well be in danger.
Digimon (c) Bandai / TOEI
Furturmon and his evoline are mine.