Hey guys! I want to write a bit about my goals and such, art-wise and project-wise, for the year 2015.
I have several projects going on right now as you must know, and I’m trying to get a grip with them this coming year since I’ve really let them down for the last months of 2014…
Let’s see how well I’ll be able to follow them. Hopefully well. B<
- keep up a regular, one-page-a-week update pace for Ghost Syndrome, and on that regard, draw at least 5 pages of comic each month (so maybe I wouldn’t end up without a buffer).
- write at least one episode of Digimon Eden per month. Write more if you feel like it. Writing inspiration is a bit hard for me to come by but I’ll try!
- get at least 1-3 digimon evolines drawn every month in the name of the Digimon Redrawing Project.
- hopefully pick up Seven Suns again more actively, after the Digimon Redrawing Project is done (so hopefully during the summer or so).
General Art Goals
- try to improve with fluidness of lines and varying body types especially.
- try to draw more illustrations with actual backgrounds and such. Don’t draw just ref art all the time.
- try to get back to sketching more carefreely, you did that last year (2013) and it was fun.
I think these will do for now. Hope I’ll manage to live up to my expectations!